In Supernova, it’s possible to render components from a private npm Registry to use in your documentation. You can configure your npm Registry within Supernova to enable specific scopes of your choosing.
Enable npm registry
- In your Workspace settings, find the npm Registry page.
- Under Enable private npm Registry, toggle the switch to On.
- Click Update settings to confirm the change.
Configure npm Registry
- You’ll now see the npm Registry configuration section in your settings.
- Paste the access token issued by your package host into the Access token field. You can learn more about access tokens here.
- In the Enabled scopes field, you can add the name of each registry scope you want to enable (you can use the @ or not, it’s up to you!)
- Separate each additional scope name with a comma followed by a space.
You can now use the Render React code block to render code from your private library.