Manage team resources used in your design system.
A font source is the source file of a font that is used in your design system. Font files are uploaded to Supernova and automatically grouped by font family.
The following font formats are currently supported by Supernova:
- Web Open Font Format .woff, .woff2
- TrueType .ttf
- TrueType Collection .ttc
Font assets can be used in Font or Typography tokens.
When creating Font or Typography tokens, each font in the list is associated with a source. These sources are listed in Resources. If you have used a custom font in Figma but haven't yet uploaded a source, the font will show up as missing. See Missing Fonts.
Font files can be uploaded to assets for use in your design system.
To upload a new font file:
- In the Resources tab, click Upload button
- Browse and select the font file you would like to upload
- Verify the correct fonts are located in this file, and click Confirm
If a font or typography token has been created but there is no font source file associated with it, the font will show up as missing.
To upload a missing font:
- In the Resources tab, locate a missing font source in this list
- Click the Upload file button
- Upload the font file to resolve
To download a font:
- In the Resources tab, locate the font to be downloaded
- Click Download file to begin the download
To delete a font:
- In the Resources tab, locate the font to be deleted
- Click Delete file to delete the file
- In the Delete font file dialog, review the list of tokens that will be affected
- Click Confirm to continue with deletion