Export all of your documentation content into a Markdown definition.
The Markdown exporter allows you to export all your documentation pages and their content into a nice, clear Markdown definition. For example, committing your Markdown pages to a code repository. You’ll need to install the Markdown exporter to begin exporting your documentation.
- Navigate to the Code integration → Store and search for “Markdown”.
- Click Install.
- This exporter is now installed and can be found in the list of installed exporters.
After you've installed the exporter, you can now go to Code Integrations / Builds page and request a new build, which will export your entire documentation in Markdown.
- Navigate to the Code integration → Builds
- Click + New build, and select Markdown from the list of installed exporters. If you are using the Brands feature, you can also select a brand.
- Click Next to select a delivery method.
- Select Don’t notify, only build to export your markdown files once, or you can choose Open a pull request to open a pull request in the service of your choice.
- Click Run.
- Click Download Code to download a .zip folder of your markdown files.