Render any markdown file directly inside of your documentation.
Render markdown directly in the page.
- Select Markdown from the block menu
- Insert markdown URL (with .md shortcut)
- Publish documentation
- Open markdown file in GitHub file browser, e.g. README.md
- Click on Raw option from the file navigation bar (as seen on the image below).
- Copy the URL from the browser. It should start with https://raw.githubusercontent.com
1. In Documentation Settings, under Content, add your developer access token to the Markdown private token field. Your GitHub token will start with "ghp_", followed by string of characters.
2. Copy the URL of the markdown file you'd like to show
3. Paste it into a Markdown block in your documentation
- We do not currently support .mdx extension.
- Rendered markdown files are not indexed by search and Table of Contents.