Embed a Storybook story from a URL.
Display content from a Storybook URL. This URL can be public, private, or behind a VPN. You must be logged in with Storybook before it will show up in the documentation.
- Select Storybook from the block menu
- Enter the URL of a Storybook story and click Embed
- The story will be displayed — click on the block to open the story in a new window
- You can optionally resize the container vertically by using the resize handle (accessible on hover)
You can also show more details about the story and interact with its properties by enabling the Storybook Info Add-on.
- Hover over the block to access the display menu
- Turn the toggle ON to enable Add-ons
You can also provide a custom error message to display when there are issues connecting to Storybook, for example if your Storybook is behind a VPN.
- Go to Settings -> Documentation -> General
- Under the Storybook section, add your custom error message
- Publish the documentation for changes to take effect