Display text or images in a simple table format.
- Hover over the row or column you would like to move
- Click the = icon and drag to the desired position
- Hover over the + button at the end of the table rows or columns
- Or, hover and click the = menu on a row or column to open the menu
- Select insert column left or insert column right to add an adjacent column
- Select insert row above or insert row below to add a row adjacent to the current row
- Select the row or column to delete with the = button
- Click the = button and select Delete from the menu
- Or, when a column or row is selected, press Del to delete the content, or if all cells are empty, row or column will be deleted
- Click the cell you want to add an image or Figma frame to.
- Click the image icon to the right of the table, and choose either Upload image or Add Figma frame.
- Click Write a caption... below the image to add a caption.
You can also replace an image or frame.
Hover on the cell, and click Replace to replace the image or frame with another image or frame.
You can easily delete the image or frame, too.
Click ... to open a context menu, where you can delete the image or frame.