Link to another page in your documentation or add external links as shortcuts.
- Select Shortcut from the block menu
- Click + Add shortcut to add a new shortcut
- Select Group or Page to add a page from your documentation, or External URL to add a link
- Click Confirm
- To add an image, click Upload on the shortcut, and follow the steps in the dialog to upload an image file.
- To add a Figma frame, click Figma on the shortcut, and follow the steps in the dialog to upload an Figma frame.
To edit a shortcut, first click on the ≡ menu. You have the following options:
- To edit the path of a shortcut, select Edit shortcut
- To delete a shortcut, select Delete shortcut
- To replace the current image or frame with a new image, select Replace with image
- To replace the current image or frame with a new frame, select Replace with Figma frame
- To remove an image or frame, select Remove image or Remove frame (depending on what the current content format is).
You can also replace an image or frame by hovering on the shortcut, and clicking Replace.
- Click Upload image to replace the content with an image file.
- Click Select Figma frame to replace the content with a Figma frame.
You can reorder the shortcuts in a shortcut block with drag and drop.
- Hover on the shortcut you would like to move
- Click and drag the ≡ icon to reorder
- Hover on the shortcuts blocks
- Click the ≡ icon (on the left)
- Select "Render as..."
- Select variant you want