Display assets imported into Supernova.
Assets are exportable Figma components that are used in your design system.
Add assets to your documentation with the Asset block.
- Select Asset from the block menu
- Select + Add Asset to choose an asset from Supernova
- In the dialog, select the assets you would like to add
- Click Confirm
To remove an asset from the block:
- Hover over the asset you would like to remove
- Click the ≡ icon to open the asset menu
- Select Delete
You can reorder the assets in an Asset block with drag and drop.
- Hover on the asset you would like to move
- Click and drag the ≡ icon to reorder
To change settings on the block, click the Settings icon on the right.
- Alignment: Align assets within the container
- Centered: Center the asset in the container vertically and horizontally
- Natural height: Use the height of the asset to determine the height of the container
- Background color: Change the background color of the asset previews (this can also be overridden for specific previews with the asset settings menu)
- Size: Resize previews
If you have brands enabled, you can switch between brands to show assets from a different brand in your design system.
- The asset block can display asset from one brand at a time
- Changing the brand will change the assets available in the token selection menu
- If there are already assets added when you change the brand, any assets without a matching or aliased asset in the second brand will be removed from the block