Post-Christmas bug squash
New version was released on 1/11, 11:11:11. You and your OCD are welcome.
This version was released on January 11, 2023
Happy new year, folks! It's gearing up to be a huge year for Supernova, and we're excited for you to join us on this journey. There are some exciting updates in the pipeline, and we look forward to getting them into your hands soon.
Figma added a new feature called Sections recently. We are pleased to announce that we have added a support for this new feature into Supernova. Your content in Sections in Figma is now imported as if it was on the normal canvas.
We're also focused heavily on improvements and fixing some of those pesky bugs.
- We updated many texts throughout the whole Supernova to make some phrases more user-friendly and understandable.
- You can now search theme overrides by their values as well.
- We improved the flow of making a new Supernova managed tokens. If you create a new SN token, it will get highlighted right away.
- We changed how read-only value dialogs look, and they lead to new documentation pages which explain why are they read-only in certain cases
- We changed some colors on plan changes to stand out more.
- Ghost buttons’s color have been updated - they no longer look like disabled buttons.
- We added the label into the Figma frame and asset blocks which shows you the number of columns.
- The Figma thumbnail size on the Data sources page uses the proper aspect ratio now.
- We updated the circular dependency error to be more user friendly.
- We have temporarily removed tabs on the Data sources page, which were redundant for the time being, but they'll make comeback, hint hint :)
- The Browse button’s color in upload font dialog matches the rest of our design properly.
- Component overview table no longer causes the page to not be published/updated!
- Importing unpublished Figma file with only styles selected and publishing it afterwards no longer causes the design to appear as still unpublished.
- Creating a new GitLab hook, signing out of GitLab and reconnecting it again no longer throws Connection not found error.
- Source which is updated to no longer provide styles is now properly no longer providing styles into the previously linked theme.
- We fixed the issue which resulted in inability to delete some documentation pages.
- Color token values are properly connecting to the themes again.
- Fixed the behavior of alias dialog which sometimes made it impossible to create aliases.
- Pressing Esc in the Delete property dialog no longer closes the Edit property dialog underneath as well.
- Pressing Cmd/Ctrl + Z to remove image from the Table block no longer takes you to the previous tab.
- Tabs with very long names no longer overflow the whole tab.
- Brand description field breaks the multiple lines properly now.
- Columns inside component overview blocks will now retain proper order when the component properties were previously reordered in component management tab.
- Token properties listed inside token detail, list and group blocks will now retain proper order when the properties were previously reordered in token management tab.
- Generic table block will no longer generate columns in incorrect order as well.
That's it for this release, but we'll be back with more soon. As always, if you'd like to see something new, fixed, or improved, join our Discord community — we're always there. You can also request a feature on our Feature Request Portal. Thank you for your support!