This version was released on July 14, 2023.
Happy summer! We've been hard at work and busy making Supernova even better. Check out our latest bug fixes and improvements below!
- We improved authorization for your documentation, so you're no longer forced to log in as often as before.
- We made some upgrades to our server to make sure that your docs are no longer vulnerable against a possible CRLF injection attack.
- Documentation properties and settings are now synced across all documentation versions.
- The list of versions in your documentation displays their version numbers properly again .
- Dark theme is no longer autocreated every time you create a new brand.
- The Tokens Studio tab on the Data sources page no longer greys out when syncing data that is not fully supported (yet!) by Supernova.
- We have resolved the issue that caused the Team page to time out when inviting a very large number of users at once.
- The number of imported items displayed on the Data sources page does not double after every update anymore. If you think your numbers still do not match, please update your source.
- If you've disabled the Table of Contents on the homepage, the content part is now correctly aligned with the heading (in both left and center alignment).
- Themed shadow token values display properly in published docs.
- Tables in published documentation now contain thead and tbody tags.
- If a table has an enabled Header Column, the cells in the first column now correctly use th tag.
That's it for this release, and we'll be back with more soon. As always, if you'd like to see something new, fixed, or improved, join our Discord community — we're always there. You can also request a feature via our Feature Request Portal. Thanks for your support!