You can now publish your documentation to a custom domain! We’ve also made more improvements, and worked on more bugfixes in this release.
This version was released on June 22, 2022
With this version, we are bringing the brand new feature into Supernova — custom domains! We have also resolved an issue with identifying fonts and we are also bringing a lot of nice Quality of Life improvements and bugfixes.
You can now publish your Docs to your custom domain. You can easily connect Docs to your custom domain in the Docs settings!
- It is now possible to log out during onboarding.
- Version dropdown now displays the version name right next to the version number.
- Blocks order in the Docs settings was changed.
- It is now possible to properly copy & paste Table cells, rows and columns.
- Light color tokens in menu items display a border to make sure the colors do not blend with the background.
- We have improved the performance when having multiple Table blocks in Docs page.
- Fonts, their families and weights are now properly recognized by Supernova!
- Assigning a Token as a color value into the Docs settings and removing it no longer causes the settings field to become permanently empty.
- Starting a new subscription after the Workspace is suspended no longer results in the incorrect internal Workspace status.
- Figma designs with elements containing negative radius values are imported into Supernova now.
- Refreshing frames through Frame block now refreshes inserted frames in Docs right away.
- Cell selection in Table is no longer lost after pasting the content into it.
- Proper cursor is now displayed when hovering above the exporter on Installed tab.
- Generating a new Auth Token on Authentication page adds refreshes the list of Auth Tokens right away.
- Filter field in Frame and Asset blocks is now aligned properly.
- Highlighting some text in Docs and pressing Cmd/Ctrl + V now inserts the link into the text properly.
- It is no longer possible to delete column/row in 1x1 table and turn it into invisible 0x1 or 1x0 table.
- We have added another check to prevent the creation of nested tab pages.
- Trying to download all assets from huge designs no longer throws JSON file with 500 error.
As always, if you would like see something new, fixed or improved, join our Discord community - we are always there. Thank you for your support!