Tokens Studio & Adding Seats
This version was released on May 18, 2023.
We're excited to share with you our latest release. The big new addition is Supernova's integration with Tokens Studio! Now, you can seamlessly import tokens not only from Figma files but also through the capabilities of Tokens Studio. This game-changing collaboration brings a new level of flexibility and efficiency to your design system workflow. We've also added the option to add the entire number of seats you need during signup, instead of only one. Read on for all the details in our latest update.
Tokens Studio integration
Our exciting new integration with Tokens Studio is finally here! You can now import tokens not only from Figma files but via Tokens Studio too. This addition will help those working in Figma and the Tokens Studio plugin get the most out of Supernova.
How this integration really sets itself apart is that you can both pull tokens from Tokens Studio to Supernova and do it the other way around. Supernova now acts as a repository for your designs, and you or anyone on your team can pull the latest updates straight from Supernova into Tokens Studio.
Check out the Supernova + Token Studio integration page for even more details on this exciting new collaboration.
Adding all your paid users
It's now possible to choose the total number of paid seats included in your plan when signing up, instead of adding one paid seat at a time. This change will make future invoicing much easier for you and the whole subscription process more transparent.
- It's now possible to use custom npm URLs longer than 512 characters.
- We now have proper support for subgroups in GitLab.
- We've updated the dialog when downgrading from a Company to a Team plan.
- Tabbing into a table cell and writing: no longer skips the first character you've typed.
- Fixed a very rare case, so clicking on the context menu for specifically sized images no longer greys out the context menu.
- We hotfixed the display of the link dialog in the documentation editor.
- Headers in the documentation editor now display SVG images properly again.
- We hotfixed an issue where the design system did not load after synchronising measure tokens using em units through the CLI.
- Emojis in dropdowns and Figma design names are displaying properly now.
That's it for this release, and we'll be back with more soon. As always, if you'd like to see something new, fixed, or improved, join our Discord community — we're always there. You can also request a feature via our Feature Request Portal. Thanks for your support!