New look & Azure exporters
Host your exporters on Azure, and check out our beautiful new dialogs!
This version was released on April 19, 2023.
You ask, and we deliver! Our latest release is packed with highly requested features, plus a few extra improvements we couldn't resist working on. We've added hosting on Azure, a visual overhaul, more improved empty states, and plenty more. Read all about it right here in our latest release notes.
One of our most requested features is here! You can now manage and host your exporters on Azure. All you have to do is go to the exporter store, click + New exporter, paste your Azure repository link, and get going!
You can now update or change your credit card on your own in your settings. No need to get in touch with us any more.
Another step for better readibility! We decided Supernova needed a visual overhaul.
First, we got rid of ALL CAPS in all text across Supernova. Then, we realised that many dialogs were highly contrasting with each other, so we united their look and changed all of them to light mode.
You can see the difference below.
Just as what we promised with the new empty state for the Tokens page, we're now bringing much nicer empty states to the rest of Supernova. You can now find new empty states in all tabs — Tokens, Components, Assets, and Fonts.
The Share button in published documentation has been updated with an improved design, and now it only shows when your documentation has been published.
- We improved the performance of another part of our documentation editor, this time for table blocks.
- Onboarding is even simpler - we removed redundant steps to get you onboard faster.
- Auto-created documentation when you create a new design system has new, more helpful content.
- We updated the texts on our sign-in screens to be more descriptive.
- We updated the empty states for token blocks in your documentation.
- We resolved an issue which resulted in failing builds.
- Resolved issue which resulted in inability to load npm settings.
We're preparing something extra special in the upcoming releases. We'll be introducing better documentation slugs and much more. Stay tuned!
That's it for this release, and we'll be back with more soon. As always, if you'd like to see something new, fixed, or improved, join our Discord community — we're always there. You can also request a feature via our Feature Request Portal. Thanks for your support!