Some things slipped our release - now it is all done!
This version was released on January 19, 2023
We're currently working hard on new amazing features which are not ready yet. However, we've found time for some nice improvements and, most importantly, fixing a very annoying bug where using certain Cmd/Ctrl shortcuts resulted in Supernova thinking that you were still holding Cmd/Ctrl afterward and opening clicked pages in new tabs.
- We've added and improved headers for Data sources, Exporters, Builds, Hooks, Team, and Version pages.
- Some descriptions across Supernova were updated in order to describe features more clearly.
- Opening new tab in Supernova with Cmd/Ctrl + T or minimising browser with Cmd + M and maximising back no longer makes Supernova open new tabs on normal click.
- Token search is searching through group names properly again.
- Importing from Assets tab properly preselects assets, and importing from Tokens tab preselects tokens.
That's it for this release, but we'll be back with more soon. As always, if you'd like to see something new, fixed, or improved, join our Discord community — we're always there. You can also request a feature on our Feature Request Portal. Thank you for your support!